Volume 2 for Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) Questions & Answers is published. The idea is actively monitor different sources with questions and answers and expose it in coherent easy to find and read Q&A hubs.
This is the second batch of Q&A’s:
- Q: How can I control the type of token my STS issues when it is invoked from an active or passive client?
- Q: What event trigger should I use to signal the time for population of session variables?
- Q: How do I tell AD FS v2.0 which Claims Provider the application is trying to connect with from within the web application?
- Q: Is there a way for my application to query a third party STS to get a list of all users that are at least 21 years or older?
- Q: How do I configure WIF’s behavior so a user can navigate to a given page, then click ‘login’ to go to an authentication page?
- Q: What security consideration should I take when developing and deploying claims aware applications?
- Q: Does WIF support OAuth 2.0?
- Q: How to configure token replay detection in configuration file?
- Q: What Code Samples are available for WIF?
- Q: Can I configure SSO with Active Directory for Web Application deployed to Windows Azure?
- Programming Windows Identity Foundation (Dev - Pro)
- A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control (Patterns & Practices) – free online version
- Developing More-Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (Pro Developer)
- Ultra-Fast ASP.NET: Build Ultra-Fast and Ultra-Scalable web sites using ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Advanced .NET Debugging
- Debugging Microsoft .NET 2.0 Applications
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) Questions & Answers - Vol. 1
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) and Azure AppFabric Access Control (ACS) Service Survival Guide
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) Fast Track
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) Code Samples
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) SDK Help Overhaul