Volume 1 for Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) Questions & Answers is published. The idea is actively monitor different sources with questions and answers and expose it in coherent easy to find and read Q&A hubs.
This is the first batch of Q&A’s.
- Q: I am getting exception with the following message after deploying my application to a farm: "Key not valid for use in specified state"
- Q: I am getting exception: "Configuration Error…Unrecognized attribute ‘targetFramework’. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive."
- Q: I am getting exception: "A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (wresult="<t:RequestSecurityTo…")."
- Q: What are the options for implementing authorization in claims aware application?
- Q: I am receiving exception with the following message: "The data protection operation was unsuccessful. This may have been caused by not having the user profile loaded for the current thread’s user context, which may be the case when the thread is impersonating."
- Programming Windows Identity Foundation (Dev – Pro)
- A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control (Patterns & Practices) – free online version
- Developing More-Secure Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Applications (Pro Developer)
- Ultra-Fast ASP.NET: Build Ultra-Fast and Ultra-Scalable web sites using ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Advanced .NET Debugging
- Debugging Microsoft .NET 2.0 Applications