|Rico Says : Performance by Design. I say : Yeesh!! I am a big fan of the idea that Performance should be integrated into the whole dev lifecycle. As I am getting more involved with Sharepoint I become more confident applying same approach to Sharepoint implementation with Performance in mind. This post summarizes my collection of performance resources for Sharepoint.|
- Configuring performance options
- Performance and Capacity Planning Resource Center for SharePoint Server 2007
- SharePoint Performance Optimization: How Microsoft IT Increases Availability and Decreases Rendering Time of SharePoint Sites
- Advanced SharePoint Videos and Whitepapers
- How can I make my web site faster with caching ?
- Best practices for deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server on HP storage technologies
- Sharepoint pattern and practices guidance
- Performance testing and Performance counters for Sharepoint 2007 (MOSS
- Best Practices: Using Disposable Windows SharePoint Services Objects
- Best Practices: Common Coding Issues When Using the SharePoint Object Model
- Checklist for Creating SharePoint Web Parts
- Debugging tips for SharePoint
I must thank Rahul from ACE Team for sharing some of the above nuggets with me.
This post was made with PracticeThis.com blog post template plugin for Windows Live Writer