In a nutshell the process consists of creating 3 classes and tweaking a config file a "bit".
From the guide:
- Step 4 – Create a Class That Implements the Validation Logic
- Step 5 – Create a Class That Implements a Custom Endpoint Behavior
- Step 6 – Create a Class That Implements a Custom Configuration Element
- Step 7 – Add the Custom Behavior to the Configuration File
- Step 8 – Create an Endpoint Behavior and Map It to Use the Custom Behavior
- Step 9 – Configure the Service Endpoint to Use the Endpoint Behavior
I ended up with working sample built with Visual Studio 2008. I though it’d be good idea to share it to help you boost your productivity.
Grab the Visual Studio project on my SkyDrive here.