In Why I Blog post I set my blogging goals, now it is time to review where I am standing:
- Above 80 posts for last half year since I started to blog on MSDN.
- I constantly use my blog to fish something I know I've done but forgotten how.
- Invested in WCF that helped me to cope with real world issues during engagements with my customers.
- Looking at my tag cloud I can see that I am investing in what I planned - Security and Performance.
- The tag space is not big - meaning I am focused.
- I think this one failed. I do not get too much comments. To be precise - almost none.
- Must think of improvements here.
- I have created several loyal readers so I can share my thoughts and get some feedback directly.
- Must improve here too though.
- No doubt I like blogging very much.
- There are few people who even book marked my stuff - I assume they found it useful. Cool.
Seems like I mostly hit the goals I set, I also know what to improve - any suggestions how?
Now I can proudly go offline for vacation :).
Good bye dear Inbox...