I was delivering "Authentication Explained" session for Security User Group.
First off - thanks for attending the session!
The session was based on "Authentication Explained" workshop. During the session I was demoing the following topics:
- Identity Flow Through Physical Tiers - Impersonation
- Identity Flow Through Physical Tiers - Delegation
- Identity Flow Through Physical Tiers - Protocol Transition
- SOA, Strong Authentication, Standard Authorization - Cool Solution
During the preparation for the session I struggled a bit with our friend Kerberos and I stumbled on very nice resource on technet:
- Troubleshooting Kerberos Delegation ( Kerberos_Delegation.doc)
- Troubleshooting Kerberos Errors ( Kerberos_Errors.doc)
The articles are very comprehensive and detailed - very handy.
Happy Kerberos t-shooting (troubleshooting)