Generation App – The Ultimate Experience
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Publish your app to the Windows Store and/or Windows Phone Store between
December 20, 2012 through February 28, 2013 to qualify for the following rewards:
· A Store registration reimbursement* AND a FREE copy of Halo 4 for Xbox 360!
· A chance to win one of 12 Xbox 360 consoles with Kinect. The more apps you enter, the more chances you'll have to win.
· The Grand Prize: Three devs with the best apps will win an ultimate backstage pass to Microsoft Studios and spend the day with the Windows 8 Games Studios team—makers of Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and XBOX-enabled games!
· Additional Benefit for GameSalad Customers: 5 Apps Will be Chosen by Microsoft and GameSalad to be highlighted on ‘Hot Apps, Cool Dev’ site.
We can help you launch your app. Either create a new app that you have been building or contemplating for some time, or simply convert an existing app that you built for IOS and/or Android platforms.
Store Registration Reimbursement Terms: Current Windows Store and Windows Phone Store subscribers, members of DreamSpark, BizSpark, or MSDN are not eligible. Reimbursement will be awarded in the form of a Gift Card ($49 for Windows Store or $99 for Windows Phone Store). Limit one (1) reimbursement per Store per person. For full details, eligibility, and entry deadlines, see Official Rules. Participation is US Only.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Below is a summary. READ THE FULL Terms and Conditions for all the details.
You are eligible to enter this contest if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
· You are a student, hobbyist, or professional developer in the field of software technology; and
· You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia 18 years of age or older;
· While there is no limit to the number of apps you can submit in this promotion, each app you submit to a single platform must be substantially unique and different. If you publish one (1) specific app on both platforms, you will receive two (2) entries.
Judging Criteria for the Ultimate Experience.
- 25.00% - Does the app include platform specific features: Live Tiles*, Snap View, Share, and Search?
- 25.00% - Does the app have market potential given current application trends?
- 25.00% - Is the app innovative and original?
- 25.00% - Does the app conform to the Windows Experience and UI guidelines?