I know I keep blogging about this event but it really is a great event and I really hope many of you apply for this wonderful opportunity to showcase your work with innovations in teaching CS and technology. It is one of the most exciting teacher competitions ever! Check it out! A cool trip and prizes! And a chance to meet and learn from some of the most energetic and energizing to say nothing of innovative teachers in America!
Oh and projects that use Visual Studio, XNA, Kinect SDK, Windows Phone SDK, Expression Studio or many other Microsoft developer and designer tools are eligible for a special prize of an Xbox 360 + Kinect.
Partners in Learning 2012 US Forum July 31 – August 1 in Redmond, WA
Be Recognized for Your Innovative Teaching
Are you using technology to improve the teaching and learning experience? Have you implemented technology in innovative ways to engage students and inspire creative thinking?
Compete for recognition as a 2012 Microsoft Innovative Educator and see firsthand what other innovative educators from across the United States are doing.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to collaborate with your peers, develop new skills and gain new perspectives.
Who should apply?
- Educators or teams of two educators leading class projects that use technology to positively impact student learning
- School leaders directing programs and initiatives that use technology to enhance education throughout the school community
Watch a short video, learn more and apply at: www.microsoft.com/education/usforum
The application for the Microsoft Partners in Learning 2012 US Forum is available now and is open to all U.S. K-12 educators. Deadline to apply is May 15, 2012. (Early decision deadline April 1).
Applicants who are accepted to the Forum will have their expenses to the Forum paid by Microsoft.
For more information contact email@example.com
- My Inspirational Microsoft Partners in Learning 2011 U.S. Innovative Education Forum Experience
- How to make a teacher feel like a rock star.
- Innovative Educators, Innovative Relationships
- Microsoft U.S. Innovators Forum
- International Innovators Forum Announced