- Register for online training and virtual labs
- Download classroom-tested learning resources
- Order free Expression Studio software for your school
- Dream big about how technology can make the world a better place
- Learn more about the power of technology to solve real-world problems
- Receive Microsoft Expression® Studio professional software at no cost
- Create a website to communicate their learning and creativity
- Be excited about the opportunity for local and national recognition
- Work hard to earn prizes that include Xbox 360 and Kinect
- Engage students with big ideas and meaningful problem-solving activities
- Receive Expression Studio professional Web design software for their school at no cost
- Appreciate the free teacher-created and class-room tested curriculum resources
- Value the abundant support and resources with the contest and Expression Studio
Competition is open to U.S. students ages 13-19 participating in teams of two to four. Students can participate with projects created in or out of class. Contest Registration begins January 5, 2011 and closes Feb 28, 2011.
Submission Deadline dates in early March vary by state.
Expression Studio software, learning resources and support are provided free of charge to qualified schools and all registered students.
Join us in free Live Meetings sessions to learn more about the contest and Expression Studio. Links to sessions on the website http://bit.ly/Bliink
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:00 PM EST Introduction to bliink
- The Expression Web environment
- Creating sites from a template
Thursday, Jan 13,2011 7:00 PM EST More about bliink
- Creating a new site with layers
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:00 PM EST Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Thursday, January, 20, 2011 7:00 PM EST Creating Dynamic Web Templates (DWT)
Meet us at TCEA in Austin, Texas!!
- BYOD session: Web Design: A Communication Tool for Every Classroom Wed. Feb. 9, 1:30-3:00 PM
- Workshop: Modern Web Design: A Door to your Students’ World Fri. Feb. 11, 8:00-11:00 AM