I’m going to FTEC in Orlando this January. This will be my first time at FETC and I’m looking forward to it. There isn’t usually a lot for computer science/programming/web development teachers at FETC from what I understand but this year Pat Phillips and I will be there to talk about the Expression Web development curriculum with a couple of sessions. Specifics on them below the announcement about Microsoft’s wider participation below.
These are exciting times for technology in education with the recent release of Windows® 7, the upcoming release of Microsoft® Office 2010 and the even closer launch of the Microsoft Academic Toolkit. This year at FETC, learn about these recent innovations and learn new ways of engaging students in the classroom with web design, XML, Web 2.0 and more by attending a session at FETC.
See the Microsoft at FETC site for a listing of sessions and registration information. Microsoft’s sessions Will be held in Room W205 across from the Exhibit Hall entrance.
- Using Xbox 360, Zune HD and Microsoft Expressions Studio to Address 21st Century Skills Wednesday 11:00am-12:00pm
- Using the Xbox 360, Zune HD and Microsoft Expression Studio to Address 21st Century Skills Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm
- Teaching Web Design Using Microsoft® Expression® Studio 3 (available at no charge through MSDNAA) Wednesday 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Teaching Web Design Using Expression Studio 3 (available at no charge through MSDNAA) Thursday 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Teaching Web Design Using Microsoft® Expression® Studio 3 (available at no charge through MSDNAA) Thursday4:00pm-5:00pm
I hope to see you there!