I thought I might review some of the things I linked to that seemed to be the most interesting to the most people in the last month.
Tablet PC Stuff
- The IEEE Computer Society magazine issue with a bunch of articles on Tablet PCs in education is available for free download (PDF file - 4.6 MB) for a limited time. I saved a copy so if you missed the chance to get it "live" let me know. Details here.
- TV Report on Tablet PCs in the classroom at Thomas Jefferson school. Details here.
- Vicki Davis on using network tools like chat in the class room - details here - lots of comments on this one BTW
- Tutorials on debugging - Details here.
- Problets - Small problems for students to solve - details here
- School Data Tutorials for use by teachers and administrators - Details here
Articles with the most comments
- Software Engineering Vs. Fun
- Do We Still Need To Teach HTML
- The Important Things We Are Leaving Out of Computer Science Education