It's all about the draft OPML 2.0 spec and a few other things thrown in such as structured blogging, OPML tools, namespaces and microformats.
We had Adam along today as he's been experimenting with OPML in recent months at his Darwinian Web blog. John Tropea also joined us...John runs the Library clips blog where he has been documenting, extensively, the various OPML experiments and tools that have emerged over the last year.
As usual, show notes below. Enjoy!
The podcast (.mp3, 58 min, 13mb) can be downloaded here, show notes below.
- On the Dave Winer's announcement of the OPML 2.0 Draft - Good? bad? ugly?
- Data types within OPML (08:30)
- Namespaces in OPML (11:30)
- Attention, Attention.xml, namespaces and OPML (13:30)
- David on Adam, Adam on OPML and Annotated Reading Lists (19:45)
- Structured data within OPML, , Grazr, and Microsoft with OPML (24:15)
- OPML Tools: Bitty Browser, Grazr mini, Optimal OPML Browser, OPod and OPML Renderer (30:00)
- My Bio as an Outline, The Software I Use and Declarative Living (34:30)
- OPML, Structured Blogging and Microformats and Namespaces aren't mutually exclusive (36:45)
- What are biggest problems are technologies solving? (42:45)
- Michael Arrington's Edgeio, structured blogging, my data and distributed data (45:00)
- OPML Camp and who's coming (54:30)