like love it because Optimal:
- Honours the file hierachy with collapsable outlines
- Provides links to the RSS / XML file
- Provides links to the website the RSS / XML feed is from (if stated within the OPML file)
- Is dynamic in that you can point to your OPML url (not upload it - so you change the OPML file, then the Optimal view is updated when rednered).
- Renders the Headline / Item titles in realtime. These link to the articles so Optimal acts as a feed grazer / Reading List provider (think Taskable in the browser)
- Provides a standalone rendering of an OPML file (here's mine)
- Has a download version for installation into your site (PHP)
All very sweet.