Part 2 tomorrow. (update, here it is).
Joshua is a little faint to hear at first, gets a bit better later though, sorry about this.
Notes and links below.
- Turkey, Black Fridays and Boxing Days (intro)
- J Wynia’s OPML Sampling, attention engine (01:35)
- Memeorandum, the echo chamber (04:45)
- Shelly is a she (!) (05:40)
- Ed Batista on Attention Trust (07:15)
- Attention Trust and Root vault (09:00)
- Why do we need a third party, why do we need attention brokers? (11:04)
- Dave Winer, Danny Ayres, Raymond Kristiansen, Attention.xml, OPML, Attention RDF, microformats (14:40)
- Nick Bradbury, Steve Gillmor, AttentionTech podcast
- All those RSS users and they don’t know it (18:00)
- OPML, attention data sharing (21:00)
- What did you learn about Chris now you have his some of his attention data? (23:00)
- Self-reported attention (27:00)
- OPML wishlist: it’s my wishlist (30:20)
- Mortgage brokers is making money from my attention – attention brokers (32:55)
- Why I don’t like Attention recorder (37:00)
- My wife is an attention data nightmare (40:00)
- empowering customers (41:30)
- Attention, Buying a Car, and Control – why am i not in control – ? (43:20)
- End of part 1 (45:10)