"Now that industry leaders like Microsoft are not only taking Web 2.0 concepts very seriously, they are apparently intent on banking on them as well, we're certainly living in a slightly different world this week compared to last."
Don lists 10 Issues Facing Web 2.0 Going Into 2006 and provides some detail for each
1. Excessive Hype
2. Lack of Simple Definition
3. Aging Poster Children
4. Needing A Permaconnection
5. Ajax as the Official Web 2.0 Experience
6. Excessive Attention On The Technology
7. Really Bad Adherents.
8. Blogging Instead of Doing
9. Not Facing Hard Truths
10. Adopting The Lightweight Creation Model