As usual, a number of predictions for the coming year start emerging, here are some from around the web:
- Web Design Predictions
20042005 (Poynter.org) - "Minimalism is out; detail is in."
- Swanni's 2005 TV Predictions (TVPredctions.com) - "A New Beginning for Interactive TV"
- Buzz-Informed Predictions 2005 (ClickZ.com) - "Blogs absorb flak, yet stay on track"
- VoIP 2005 Predications - (Jeff Pulver Blog) - "2005 will be the year VoIP in the USA crosses the “early-adopter chasm”
- e-Marketing Predictions for 2005 - iMediaConnection.com - "Creative departments will start to leverage broadband to the fullest."
- Technology Predictions 2005 - Computerworld.com - "Longhorn is no longer the answer (or even the question)."
- Mixed Predictions for 2005 - DigitalSpy - "more crap"
- MLB Predictions 2005 - MLB Centre - "World Champs Chicago Cubs"
- Integration Predictions 2005 - Integration Consortium - "SOA from concept to reality"
- Economics,Why 2005 will be worth turning up for - BBC - "Soft landing"
Updated 18 Dec:
- Economic Predictions for 2005 - Global Insight - "The U.S. Dollar Will Continue to Fall, But Won't Crash"
- 2005 Trends - PSFK (Collaborative) - "iHalo effect: the direct and indirect impact of the iPod onto other sectors"
- Top 6 technology trends 2005 - Red Herring - "The end of Moore's Law"
- SOA 2005 Predictions - ZapThink - "The WS-I gets going or gets out"
- Amazing Predictions for 2005 - Halfbakery - "New study links mobile phone use to high phone bills"
Updated 19 Dec:
Updated 23 Dec:
- Security: What to watch in 2005 - vnunet - "Cyber-terrorists will remain mythical"
- ROI, open source, CRM and more in 2005 - SeachCIO - "E-commerce the new 'hosted CRM'"
- 2005: Year Of The Corporate Blog - WebProNews - "2005 will be the year of the corporate blog"
- Blog 2005 Predictions - Media Guerilla - "year of the Blogmaster"
- Search - A Look Ahead to 2005 - Searchblog - "Microsoft will lose search share before they gain it back later"
- Coolest Gadgets of 2005 (Slideshow)- Forbes.com - "Ridiculously Large Plasma TVs"
- 5 big tech stories for 2005 - John Dvorak, Always On - "MS Linux"
- Next Year Tech Predictions - Sadgopan's blog - "Apple introduces iPhone"
- Top 10 Tech Predictions for 2005 - Chris Porillo - "Robert Scoble will be fired and/or hired by another company at twice his current salary"
- Scoble's predictions for 2005 - Robert Scoble - "RSS will go mainstream. Why? Cause it'll be part of the browsing experience"-