– MSDN site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/unity
– Community Forum: http://codeplex.com/unity
– Community Extensions: http://codeplex.com/unitycontributions
– Remove all obsolete ObjectBuilder code;
– Fix the bug: lifetime managers with open generic types;
– Fix the bug: RegisterType was overriding RegisterInstance;
– Performance improvement when resolving singletons;
– Made some internal classes public to make it easier to write certain type of extensions (the ones that need to customize how the dependencies are resolved;
– Improved error messages when value resolution fails.
– Interception mechanism is not implemented yet; it is on top of our Unity backlog though;
– Policy Injection Application Block can still be used if AOP functionality is needed;
– No tool support for DI configuration.
As always, your feedback is invited. Please post your stories, questions, screams on Codeplex. We are listening!