Team Foundation Server is happy to announce the release of version 1.2 of Team Foundation Power Tools (formerly known as Power Toys). In this release we’ve added 2 new command line tools for the developer and 3 non-command line tools. This version includes some bug fixes to previous Power Tools, support for Vista, and adds the following new functionality:
· Workspace Command (tfpt.exe) – Use the workspace command for additional workspace operations not supported in the currently shipping Team Foundation Server command line (tf.exe).
· Treeclean Command (tfpt.exe) – Use the treeclean command to see and optionally delete files in the current directory and all subdirectories that are not under version control.
· Process Template Editor – A tool to provide UI for authoring work item types and some of the associated Process Template components.
· Check-in Policy Pack – A set of handy check-in policies to address needs customers have expressed.
· Build Test Tools Task – A tool that allows running unit tests by simply specifying the DLLs or even specifying a file name pattern in TfsBuild.proj, instead of using .vsmdi files to specify tests to run.