For four days in February (14-17), Microsoft Ignite Australia will bring together Developers and IT Pros to explore new ideas and build their knowledge.
Tracks this year will cover familiar themes such as Architecture, Cloud, .NET, Windows, Productivity and Datacentre and Infrastructure Management and we are also shaking things up and including sessions that cover new products and technologies such as Data & Analytics and a dedicated Open Source track.
We rely on the expertise and creativity of our speakers to make it a successful event and our Call for Content is now open, so get those creative juices going and start submitting sessions now.
As a track owner, I get to look through hundreds of submissions and it’s always a tough choice to narrow down the best of the best. I’ve put together my top tips that will help you with a successful submission.
- Your content should focus on level 300/400 (technical to very technical) to ensure it aligns with the expectations of Ignite attendees.
- A short, catchy but descriptive session title to match content is a must
- Descriptions should be limited to 300 words and entice people to want to attend your session
- Be sure to showcase your speaking experience
- Build your presentations with 60-65 mins of content and allow 10-15 mins for Q&A
- Ignite is about technical readiness so focus on the technology – attendees don’t want to hear marketing in your content
Submissions close on 15 October. Good luck!