I’ve been excited by LightSwitch since I first saw it more than 18 months ago and the recent release of the Beta 2 version and the updated Training Kit has just got me more excited.
The Training Kit includes the following content:
- LightSwitch Overview
- Demo: Introducing Visual Studio LightSwitch
- Hands-on-lab: Simple Book Store Application
- Hands-on-lab: Enhancing the Book Store Application
- LightSwitch Advanced Features
- Demo: Building Your First LightSwitch Application
- Hands-on-lab: LightSwitch Control Extensions
- Hands-on-lab: LightSwitch Data Source Extensions
All content has been tested to work with Visual Studio 2010 SP1. The setup scripts for all hands-on labs and demo scripts have also been updated so that the content can easily be used on a machine running Windows 7 SP1.
You can download the Beta 2 release of the LightSwitch Training Kit from here: http://bit.ly/coLyVC