Sharmilla sent this through today.
Microsoft proudly presents its first MCT Community Summit 2008 in Sydney, Australia, January 29 – 31st
For the very first time, Australia will be hosting its very own MCT Community gathering to gain and share knowledge!
This exciting Event is from Jan 29 – 31st 2008 – REGISTER NOW !!!!
The 2008 program promises to be filled with new course training on Windows Server 2008, SQL “Katmai” 2008, Office Communications Server, Exchange Server 2007 and many more. The sessions are designed to enhance technical product knowledge, improve training skills and provide an early look at new Microsoft Learning courses and course formats.
NEW technologies covered in the Summit :
· Windows Server 2008: Virtualization, Active Directory, Networking and Security, Terminal Services, Applications platform, as well as trainer preparation sessions on new courseware.
· SQL Server 2008: For database administrators, for database developers, as well as trainer preparation sessions on new courseware.
· Office Communication Server 2007: Architecture and deployment, as well as trainer preparation sessions on new courseware.
· SharePoint Technologies: Developing on SharePoint server and incorporating MOSS SDK into your SharePoint technologies deliveries.
· Exchange Server 2007: Incorporating Service Pack 1 into your Exchange class deliveries.
· Visual Studio 2008: The next version of Visual Studio, Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008, will provide an industry-leading developer experience for Windows Vista, the 2007 Microsoft Office system, and the Web.
Who should attend?
Microsoft Certified Trainers, who work as staff trainers or independents can gain much value from attending an MCT Summit. You should attend if you want to:
· Get in-depth technical knowledge about Microsoft technologies in early stages of product lifecycles.
· Get “Tips and tricks” on delivering newly released Microsoft Learning Products.
· Learn from veteran instructors and experienced speakers.
· Meet, network and share your experiences with trainers from all over the world.
· Meet Microsoft Learning staff responsible for managing courseware development and certification programs.
Event Details :
Date : January 29 – 31, 2008
Venue : Sydney Marriott Hotel, 36 College Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2010, Australia
Participation Fee : AUD 399 excluding GST. This price is inclusive of 3-days training, materials and lunch.