Updated: Fixed some spelling and added a transcript link.
The Study Chats for 71-528 start this evening. I've broken up the "skills to be measured" matrix into four parts and left a couple of nights as revision and feedback (as some people will have already taken the exam by the time it gets around to those nights).
- 31 October [Transcript (116k)] (Creating and Programming a Web Application part 1)
- 2 November (Creating and Programming a Web Application part 2, and Integrating Data in a Web Application by Using ADO.NET, XML, and Data-Bound Controls)
- 7 November (Creating Custom Web Controls, Tracing, Configuring, and Deploying Applications and Customizing and Personalizing a Web Application)
- 9 November (Implementing Authentication and Authorization and Creating ASP.NET Mobile Web Applications)
- 14 November - Revision
- 16 November - Revision and feedback
Please come along to the chat session if you're studying for the exam, or even if you're just interested in getting a head start on the learning for the new certifications.