Update – Rob Caron has just posted that this
is now available to MSDN Professional, Enterprise, and Universal Subscribers, as well as Certified Partners and the MSDN Academic Alliance.
This just in ...
The much anticipated download of a fully installed & configured Visual Studio 2005 Team System Beta 2 VPC is now available for download to MSDN Universal Subscribers. This is the same VPC that was distributed at TechEd USA and TechEd EMEA, and the same one I announced on the Aus DOTNET list a while ago. It represents a clean install of Windows Server 2003 w/ Visual Studio 2005 Team System Beta 2. This is by far and away the best way to get a working VSTS and TFS environment up and running in the minimum time.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite Beta 2 (expires May 1, 2006)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server Beta 2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package Beta 2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 April Community Technology Preview
- Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Live Communication Server 2003
Minimum System Requirements:
- PC with 2.0 gigahertz or faster processor
- 1.5 GB RAM minimum
- 10 GB available hard disk space
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher video
- DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 SP1 software