Listen up folks, the ACE team is still hiring, we are still looking for Security Technologists, but I'm also posting a new job description today for a Program Manager position. Our Threat Modeling team is also looking for candidates, take a look.
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: WA - Redmond
Travel Required: Possibly
Are you passionate about security? Do you want to be a part of a team that is shaping the future of enterprise security for Microsoft application development? Are you interested in making security management easier for our global enterprise customers? Are you ready to use your program management, cross-group collaboration, technical knowledge and high energy level to contribute directly to the success of Microsoft’s Application Consulting & Engineering (ACE) team?
If so, then the ACE team wants to hear from you. We’re looking for passionate and talented candidates to help us realize the vision of Trustworthy Computing by coordinating security analysis for applications we use internally at Microsoft as well as solutions Microsoft Consulting Services deliver to our customers worldwide.
The ACE team provides security, privacy, and performance excellence to global enterprise customers at Microsoft. In this position, you will be involved in the entire lifecycle of application development to ensure security guidelines and requirements are met or exceeded.
- Exceptional communication skills are a must, including with senior management and executives
- Outstanding follow-up and documentation skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years project management experience, preferably in an IT or information security role
- High enthusiasm, creativity, and desire to work with people and process
- Results through cross group collaboration and demonstrated capabilities to get up-to-speed quickly, gain credibility and influence with key staff at all levels of the organization while working together with the dependent teams
- Strong organizational skills to drive multiple projects and problems simultaneously
- An understanding of application security principles is a strong asset
- CISSP or related certification or experience is an asset
A BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is strongly preferred. Lastly, a strong work ethic and the desire to assist the ACE team to achieve Microsoft’s long-term Trustworthy Computing goals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.