Disability Answer Desk Phone Support Expands to 11 Countries

The Disability Answer Desk is a team of Windows and Office Support Agents who specialize in assisting customers with disabilities as well as accessibility settings in Microsoft products. We are pleased to announce that we have expanded the DAD service to 11 countries via phone support with six of those countries also offering chat support.

For those of you who have had the opportunity to use the Disability Answer Desk (DAD) service for your Microsoft product issues and questions, we want to thank you for your trust in us.  Your feedback has shown that our service is worthwhile and helpful to many.  For example, some customers have provided feedback such as “one of your Disability desk representatives who very kindly and professionally removed 18 viruses that had been introduced to my computer.”, “this is the most wonderful program to help people who are visually impaired. the technicians are very knowledgeable and extremely courteous…”, and “I am on a very low, fixed disability income. Thank you for being there.  I am reasonably certain that you are aware that Microsoft Windows 8.1 is/can be very learning intensive for some folks”.

We have also received feedback through this service in regard to our products, which we are continually working to improve for our customers with disabilities.  With the expansion of this service, we look forward to assisting many more customers and receiving more feedback, both positive and constructive.

In terms of the additional markets, phone and chat support are available in the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. Phone support is available in Hong Kong, The Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and India.

We encourage you to share this information with family and friends who can benefit from the Disability Answer Desk service.  As noted, we welcome your feedback on the Disability Answer Desk or accessibility in Microsoft products. In addition to calling or chatting with us, you can provide feedback to us at this site.

1. Donna says:

simple easier translation of page to greek

2. G. Naylor says:

Your article left out the URL, phone number, or link to the Disability Chat support

3. DAMON M LITTELL says:

CHOCTAW123777@OUTLOOK IP DEVICES UNDER CYBER HARASS 5413670650 CHOCTAW777@CENTURYLINK.NET INDIANBLUES777@GMAIL.COM 924 MAIN #1 97386 MAPS PASTED SOS

4. karim msangi says:

my phone has disable to answer the call

5. Karin says:

Since 9/18 – I have not been able to access my hotmail account through the MSN page ??

I there still a problem? I read yesterday that a fix was in progress…

6. earlbartleyefb@outlook.com says:

I had a pin number for all Microsoft sites that was a tremendous help to me. I am a 100% disabled wartime Veteran .My disabilitys are open head trauma resulting in loss of feeling in my hands and left leg. I am 80 years old and I have a loss of vision. I had operations on both eyes which helped for two years but now iis failing again. I need my pin number reinserted ASAP.Also I bought a technical asistanceat a cost of $ 449.99  and it was installed with the wrong email address resulting in my having to buy a program from Dell that cost me $ 298.00 . Dell fixed the CP . I think I should be reimbursed $249.99 and uninstall the program. The Microsoft tech is John Morrison that sold

me the program and installed it. Thank You for any consideration in this matter. Earl Bartley ph# 423 288 2299.

7. Alan says:

Here is an error message that I do not understand or know how to correct:

Files that help describe the problem:

C:WindowsMinidump12616-15490-01.dmp

C:UsersalanAppDataLocalTempWER-35880-0.sysdata.xml

8. Kim says:

I connected 4 times to disability support desk & was disconnected ea time when trying to allow remote access. I have been sitting on the chat line as no 1 in queue for 5 hours now – It seems that despite what it says no-one is there. I also tried to ring the phone line a number of times and was disconnected soon after hearing a recorded message. I rang the main help desk who also tried to put me through resulting in disconnection. This is very disheartening. Do you hvae a  phone number that works?

9. Susan Elissa says:

Can anyone explain why I get TABS in windows 10 without a green lock? It’s appears I have unsecured website. Is this correct? I just started using Windows 10. I was working for a company associated with the county. Windows 10 in the Cloud is awesome. I have programs and setting requirements I have never seen before. I feel like I just woke up after a 4 year nap. Susan

Comments are closed.