The StudentAppsVenture Contest is closed now, but keep on developing phone Apps !
Still interested to participate with your phone development knowledge in an amazing competition ? Get then now into the Imagine Cup competition. Best Belgian-Luxembourg phone apps in category “Windows Phone Challenge” or “Game Design Phone” can win ticket to the international Imagine Cup competition - i.e. 1 week Sydney for you/your team and your mentor, paid by Microsoft.
OFFICIAL WINNERS of STUDENTAPPSVENTURE CONTEST
SPECIAL REMARK: THERE ARE 5 STUDENTS WHO HAVE PUBLISHED 3 APPS BUT HAVE NOT SENT AN E- MAIL TO ANNOUNCE THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST (see point 4) AND THEREFORE, THEY ARE NOT YET ELEGIBLE AS WINNER. PLEASE SEND US ASAP THIS INFO IN ORDER TO WIN.
|How Winners of StudentAppsVenture had to proceed in order to win a Windows Phone|
1. Visit the official contest rules first.
2. Register as Belgian student associated to your Dreamspark Account http://create.msdn.com. Contact your academic institution when you do not have access rights or alternatively, contact your Academic Program Manager.
2. Download the free windows phone developer kit http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=27570 and develop three windows phone 7 applications (entry)
3. Submit each entry to the certification process, an entry is eligible only when it is published publicly and available on the marketplace. http://create.msdn.com. Only the publishing date counts.
When the entry is accepted we recommend you to tweet with the hashtag “#WP7BE” “#Lievegoedhuys” “#Davidhernie” or add a comment on the blog post of the campaign. For example, you might tweet out: “Just created a great WP7 with the URL of your app.”
4. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing following information:
This information will only be used for the contest.
5. Add this Academic blog link to your browser favorites, as we will update the list of the lucky winners on a regular basis – and new student competitions might be announced there too.