How to proceed ?
- Download the windows Phone 7 SDK) – you will need this to test your app in an emulator environment. The download, just like all other software on Dreamspark, is free of charge : https://www.dreamspark.com/Products/Product.aspx?ProductId=28
- Build your Windows Phone App online. There is no coding needed, only a couple of clicks. The development process will take maximal 15 minutes : of which the selection of the pictures and the title of your App are probably the most difficult part. http://www.followmyfeed.net
- Register as student on the WP7 Marketplace. http://create.msdn.com
- Submit you app to the certification process, your application will be available worldwide after a couple of days.
- Promote your application to your audience and don’t forget to tweet with the TAG #WP7be
If you want to dig deeper, and continue to develop more advanced Apps, we would like to inspire you via :
- E-learning: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/wp7trainingcourse.aspx
- Online documentation and code samples : http://www.mytic.be/blog/dhe/Lists/Billets/Post.aspx?ID=45
- Read more on findyourcolony.com
Succes with your Phone App !